Under The Covers

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Under The Covers" by Claire Boston

What I liked about this novel...

I loved this sweet love story about Elle and George. Now to make this story complete I will have to add Elle's son Toby because he really makes this story so cute. We find Elle had left a controlling and abusive ex boyfriend... taking her son and determined to move on with her life. Now Elle has a opened up a business and is doing OK with he son...meets George and will a friendship will come from it? We find that Elle has been hurt too many times in her life by that ex... so will she be able to trust George? I really liked how this author brings on this situation...with George slowing down a bit with Elle as she was able to meet his family and friends who had assistanced her several times as it was needed in her cafe/book store. I will say at this point this author really has some wonderful secondary characters who were well developed, defined, well portrayed and believe characters that will keep you turn the pages in this series ...and a couple I did not like [Ex boyfriend and his Mom]. As the story goes on we find that Elle will find her past has not been left behind...for her in law and ex boyfriend will come back into the picture. How will Elle be able to face this situation? With Elle not wanting to have in commitment to George what will come of this? What will happen as George tries to win her and the heart of her son? I don't want to spoil it for you other than say you will have to pick up this good read to see how it will be brought out to the readers. .

Even though this is a third series...I believe 'Under The Covers' can be read as a standalone.

I received this copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.