Sex Becomes Her

Series: Sexy # 1
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Sex Becomes Her" by Regina Cole....

I found this novel had a very intriguing erotic story...giving the reader a little bit of it all from Eliza finding true love, forgetting about what had happened in the past with that horrible relationship, and in the end finding someone ...doing what she wanted do when it came to exploring her identity of sex.

Eliza was living in a small mid western town, a chemist when rumors are spreaded about her reputation from her ex boyfriend..Tyler[broadcasting her fantasies and secrets desires] and definitely a prick. Then Eliza meets Chandler who was a divorced ..meeting by bumping into each other at the airport and then finding themselves at the same wedding in Hawaii. From here this story really picks up when these two meet and explore the fun with their chemistry being off the chart. But why will Eliza keep feeling like she was 'damaged' when all she wants is happiness. I liked how this author tells this story from both Eliza's and Chandler's POV. Be ready for plenty of drama as well as twist and turns, and even some other issues to be maybe divulged that will keep you turning the pages in this read. Will these two people go their separate ways or will they get their HEA? And what was this secret Eliza was holding on to through most of the story? I did also enjoy that Chandler was ....well I don't want to spoil it for you...so you must pick up this well written story to find out.

The author really gives the reader some interesting characters, however, there were some some secondary characters that I wasn't to sure about seeming a little off a little ..like Gregory, Sabrina and Stacey but you will just have to pick up this read to see for yourself what you may think of them.. In the end this author will give you one a story that will be the an example of a women's sexual liberation in an adult relationship that will be a held up due to 'respect, understanding and open communication' giving Eliza the self confidence to believe she had value. I did notice that this author left the reader wondering just what would 'Sex # 2 be about? In that this wasn't a cliffhanger I guess I will be left to wonder!

I received a copy through NOR in exchange for an honest review.