Brown-Eyed Girl

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Browned-Eyed-Girl" by Lisa Kleypas

What I liked about this novel.....

This was a one of this author's wonderful Travis romantic love stories featuring Avery and Joe.
'Brown-Eyed Girl' was well written story that will keep you turning the pages to see what this author will bring to the reader. I loved how this author brings these two together with the heroine being somewhat reluctant due to the fact that had happened to her with her ex fiancee. I love how this sexy alpha hero will go after what he wants which was winning Avery's heart. Be prepared for some steamy scenes that this author presented so very well. Now as this story is coming about get ready for another parts of this story that will add some real interest...where you will have to pickup this good read to see for yourself how it will come out. Add the secondary characters cast and you will find yourself even laughing at a lots of what will go on in this intriguing romantic story. It was also interesting seeing the development the relationship of Avery's half sister, Sofia who also will find love in this story. This is a series number four of the 'Travis Family,' however, this can be read as a standalone read.

I received a copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.