Loving A Colombian Cartel Thug

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Loving a Colombian Cartel Thug" by K"Aliyah Knight

What I liked about this novel...

What a storyline... having read 'Tricks with Motives' I was familiar with this read of Rocky and Renzo and I found this revision of the novel very well done. The reader will find this novel with characters popping up all over the place that you will have to kept up or you may get lost. Who will be backstabbing who next because you will find every chapter is action packed...moves very fast? This read will definitely be one will you will not want to put it down till the end being full of drama and definitely the reader will find the read to be an attention grabber. In the end it will not just be about the Colombian's but it seems like the Jamaicans are entering into the story too. Now, I will be waiting for the next part II in 'Niggas with Motive... Loving a Colombian Cartel Thug II because I am sure this author has more to give us of this captivating story about Rocky and Renzo. Will they make it out of all of this alive?

Thank you to the author for a gift of reading your novel and giving my honest opinion of the read.