What Lies Within

Rating: Five
Review:

"What Lies Within" by James Morris

My Thoughts....

This was quite a interesting mystery thriller read that once I started reading it I wasn't able to put it down until the end. Everything seemed to be going great for Shelley Marano...and then she receives a text from a brother that she didn't know she had saying .... [YOU'RE GOING TO DIE]. Now what was up with that? ...And then there is more...Shelly was also told that she was adopted and in danger. Now what is going on in Shelley Marano life...where she had been a happy senior in high school...looking forward to going to college...working at her father's auto body shop and best friends with Winston? Now for Shelley...it seems like her life has been turned upside down and this is where I will stop and say that you will have to pick up this fast paced, well written story to find out what all will come of Shelley Marano. It will be one ride with many twist and turns, drama, suspense with some real intriguing characters that will keep you turning the pages wanting to know what will be coming next in this good read. Will 'Nature vs. Nature' win out in the end for Shelley? I love how the storyline presented which showed the growth of this heroine ....Shelley definitely learning just who her true loyal friend really was in the end. Will life for Shelly ever be the same after 'a series of terrifying revelations that she goes through?' Again you will have to pick up the read to see how this author presents it so well to the readers.

As I came to the end of this novel I was left wanting more answers like... ['who are the others...and who is this real Shelley?'], so I hope there will be a sequel for more of this story.

Thank you to the author for letting me read and give my honest opinion of the read.