Return To Christmas

Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean

Rating: Five

Review:

"Return To Christmas" by Kathi Macias

What I liked about this novel....

"Return To Christmas" was a well written story about 'Two Troubled souls' ...a marine who had been through some really bad times after his second deportment from the 'Middle East' only to leave him quite a broken man suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder {PTSD}. This story will  also also includes a young child who was suffering from 'Attachment Disorder.'  When it is all said and done this author will give the reader a interesting story of  'love, hope, and redeeming faith.'  It was a good story of how these two people that needed help in the worst way were able to began the road of hope as each of  these families that had struggled so much with these life changing situations.  I loved how this author brings out that through 'prayer and faith in God,' each one of these two people were able to come out of this on to the road to healing and recovery. This was definitely a novel of 'unconditional hope, love, above all redemption' and I would highly recommend this novel as a excellent read.

I received a copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.