12 Brides of Summer Novella Collection # 4

The 12 Brides of Summer - Novella Collection #4 - Diana Lesire Brandmeyer, Davalynn Spencer, Vickie McDonough

Title: 12 Brides of Summer Novella Collection #4
Authors: Vickie McDonough, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer & Davalynn Spencer
Publisher: Barbour Publishing, Inc.
Series: The 12 Brides of Summer #4
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"12 Brides of Summer Novella Collection #4" By: Vickie McDonough, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer & Davalynn Spencer

My Thoughts.....

about: The County Fair Bride by Vickie McDonough

Purdy Willard is still one interesting character....she is not back in town...has she changed? What will happen when Purdy 'starts out to rescue her father's job that turns into an unexpected romance?' How will this county fair turn out? Well, to get this story you will have to pick up this good novella.

about: The Honey Bride by Diana Brandmeyer

What will happen when Katie gets a letter from a friend [her friend and neighbor] the Gibbons.giving Katie a loan...and Pete Dent is now at her place to help her [along with her grandmother[Oma] and Henry] to rebuild a barn. Now, what was up with those 'bee hives? Another interesting story...

about: The Columbine Bride by Davalynn Spencer

Will Lucky get another chance at love with Buck? To find out you will have to pick up this wonderful written story.

I thought these were three wonderfully written story of true love that I would definitely recommend as a good Christian read.

I received a copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.