Lost Daughters: Their Untold Stories

Rating: Five
Review:

"Lost Daughters...Their Untold Secrets" by Charmaine Galloway

My Thoughts....

Truly this was another one of this author's beautifully told story that will not only keep your attention but give you a wonderful well written story of three women...Golden, Mahogany and Grace. Each one of these ladies will have their own story that will be off the chain.

As the reader is reading through 'Lost Daughter' you will be presented with three stories from each of these young ladies and being left to wonder what if their parents hadn't held back a secret that should have been shared much earlier, Would this have had a different ending...especially for one of the characters? I don't want to give away the story but I will say...one will go through anxiety attacks from her past, another will have men relationships even desiring her friend's husband and the last one...well being hurt from finding out that she was adopted that sends her heading in the wrong direction. In the end...will there be forgiveness?

The author will give the readers one amazing story of how it will all come out and showing that God was in the mix of it all. I loved how the real mother was able to finally see her wrong and try to fix what had been broken in her life for so long. I did feel so sorry for one of the characters because in the end well...I will stop and just say..check out this novel. This was a excellent Christian urban read that I would recommend to you.