Christmas Journey

Christmas' Journey - Angela Kay Austin

Title: Christmas Journey
Author: Angela Kay Austin
Publisher: Bluff City Publishing LLC.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Christmas Journey" by Angela Kay Austin

My Thoughts....

This was a nice short novella about Christmas Davis who only wanted one thing for her community that she loved so dearly in Memphis, TN and that was helping the needy. Will she be able to do this after she was defeated in a election by a 'Ivy League opponent'? Will all be lost? Christmas had been able during this election to 'raise awareness of the living conditions of the residents of the district.' What happens when Christmas receives a phone call from the a Presley Marino who was the brother who had won the election? What will Presley take upon himself to do that was quite a surprise not only for Christmas but also his brother[Pierce Marino]? I don't want to give too much away but I will say this author did a wonderful job in bringing it all out to the reader. In the end will Christmas be able to get what she wanted for her community? Well you will just have to pick up this good story to see how well this author brings it all out so well in "Christmas' Journey.' Would I recommend this novel? YES!