The Devil Wears Diamonds

Rating: Five
Review:

"The Devil Wears Diamonds" by Jhordynn

My Thoughts....

This is definitely one of those reads that will give you reason to ponder long after the read. This author really give the reader quite a intriguing read that will keep your attention just wondering what is coming next. The character Nicci will really be someone to not mess with especially with "The master plan and blueprint she had for her life which didn't include fear." Now, why was this? What had happen to Nicci for her to be like this? What will happen when 'karma' shows up? I liked how this author shows us that maybe there will be a change when Nicci Detrek. Will Detrek be able to make Nicci forget "about her blueprint on her crystal table." Will Nicci receive the happiness she desired in her life and turn away from all of her killing ways? Will Detrek be their for her once he knows all the badand evil things that Nicci has done in her life? And Nicci's friends...how do they play in this story? My favorite part was that dream! To get this complete story you will have to pick up this novel "The Devil Wears Diamonds" to read for yourself how well this author presents it to her readers. It will be a complete story that will leave you saying wow. At the end of this novel the author also gives us a wonderful well written poem...'Sober Thoughts' that really sums up this whole story. Thank you to the author for a very intriguing well written novel.