Uncovered Colour of Love

Rating: Four
Review:

"Uncovered Colours of Love" by Kathryn Taylor

My Thoughts...

After reading the the first book of the 'Colours of Love Series' I knew I had to read the rest of this story since it ended with a cliffhanger to see what would become of this sexy situation that Grace she has with Jonathan. To my surprise the novel was starting to make a little more sense to me how this author was presenting the story all to the reader. At times I began thinking that Grace was getting a little more sense and asserting herself in with just who Jonathan really is. Grace will get a surprise when Jonathan 'literally fights for her.' Now, what was that all about? The other characters from Sarah, Alex to a few others that will come into play being so well developed really adds to this well written story. To see how this story will all come out you will have to pick up the second series to see how well this author will bring it all out to the readers. I liked this series a little better than the first one. Now what will the next series bring us? I guess we will have to see in 'Unleashed Colors of Love #3' This is definitely one of those stories that will have 'drama, family issues, emotional insecurities, unfortunate past' and in the end the reader will get a twist on love and romance.

This book was provided as an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review.