Cowboy Take Me Away

Rating: Five
Review:

"Cowboy Take Me Away" by Soraya Lane

My Thoughts....

I liked this well written novel that dealt with a sweet romance. I liked this author's novels and wanted to see what was 'Cowboy Take Me Away.' There will be a lot of question asked as the reader reads through 'Cowboy Take Me Away.' Like... Who knew that after one night of passion and now many years later these two Hope Walker and Chase King would meet back up again. What affect will this meeting have on these two especially after a big secret comes out that had been kept from Chase? Now, this will not be the only thing but what other complications will their be for these two especially when a 'special high quality sperm' has come up missing from Kinds Ranch Herd? Who is behind all of this? This will be one interesting read as the reader will see how this author gives the readers a wonderful well written story. Will these two be able to solve this plot as it unfolds for the both of them? How will these two make it through as this family's amazing journey begins? Now, to get all of these questions answered and a lot more you will have to pick up this good read to see how well this author tells it so well to the readers.Would I recommend this heart warming love story? YES!

I received a copy through NOR in exchange for an honest review.