A Girl's Guide To Moving On

Rating: Five
Review:

"A Girl's Guide To Moving On" by Debbie Macomber

My Thoughts....

I loved how this author gave us a read that focused on Nichole and Leanne...daughter in law and mother in law. Wow, to have these two that had been cheated on by their unfaithful husbands was really some good read. Seeing how they dealt with their new situations in life was really quite some story and well presented to the readers. This was a beautifully told story about a family[lovely strong women] and just how they figured how and just what they needed in their life. Be ready for a story that shows how both of these ladies dealt with life after their divorces and the new men in their life that treated them as only they should be treated. I loved the characters in this novel .....Leanne, Nichole, Nikolai, Rocco to name a few other that that will keep the reader turning the pages till the end. This read was really something what this author brought out about those cheating husbands toward at the end of the read that did give me some surprise to its ending. I especially liked the epilogue that will sum the story all up at the end giving the reader a nice conclusion to a well written story.

I received a copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.