Swtich A Wish

Rating: Five
Review:

"Switch A Wish" by M. B. Earnheardt

My Thoughts....

This was a very interesting story...'Switch A Wish' that after reading about the book description...I knew I wanted to check this one out [this dysfunctional married couple]. Trading places with your spouse...now that is some interesting concept! Seeing the world through your partner's eyes! Now I must say I did find many parts of the read very humorous that I could identify with having been married over 45 years myself! The author really shows a good writing style in dealing with some real life issues that enter into so many situations the a couple can struggle with. The characters [Chris & Amanda] plus...were all so well developed, defined, portrayed and believable... definitely empathizing with them... all giving the reader quite a interesting intriguing read that will keep your attention all the way to the end. I loved that ending as they well I will stop here and only say you will just have to check this one out and see how well this author presents such a good read as this couple works it all out.[even the fantasy part was good]! I loved this twist at the end of the read and one important thing I would most interesting that I got from the read and that is the need of being able to communicate with each other. Would I recommend this entertaining novel? YES! I believe this is a good read for a husband and wife with issues of everyday life and even for those that are not married.

Thank you for the gift of your novel for a honest opinion of the read from the author.