My Husband, My Sugar Daddy

Rating: 5
Review:

"Your Husband, My Sugar Daddy" by Kimberly Whitlow

My Thoughts....

This author did a wonderful job at keeping your attention from the start all the way to the end. There was so much drama in this novel! I didn't know who to feel sorry for ...April who seemed to love in a story of 'deception, betrayal and adultery and cheating'....will she learn from this horrible experience she went through? The characters were simply off the chain being so well developed, well portrayed and oh so believable...from James, Roy, Javon, [Javona], Linda, Lynette, Kevin, Biggie to a few others to name a few. I especially liked how this author was able to bring in a Christian part to this story...which did enrich the story. I don't want to tell too much other than say that I would definitely recommend this read as a good read. However, I guess we will have to get the next part of this story to find out what will happens to James, Linda and Javon as this story seems to continue. Yes, this one is a cliffhanger....look for this author's next novel... Your Husband, My Sugar Daddy 2!