While You Were Mine

Rating: Four
Review:

"While You Were Mine" By Ann Howard Creel

My Thoughts...

I enjoyed reading this historical fiction 'While You Were Mine' was really a love story. This read caught my attention and I couldn't put it down until the end. The characters...Gwen, Mary, Dot, Dennis, John, Lisen, and Georff to name a few were off the chart well developed, defined, portrayed and believable giving the reader a interesting read. Yes, some of the story was somewhat predictable, however to me it didn't take anything away from this well told story that took place after WW II in New Year during the 1940's. especially with a few sailors dealing with PTSD ...an abandoned baby...and this story takes off.

I liked how this author was able to use that part of 'Gwen being kissed by an unknown sailor, being photographed and put on the cover of Life Magazine which became a well know photos in our American history.' Now, I don't want to tell you too much about the read other than to find out what this novel is all about you will need to pick up 'While You Were Mine' to see how well it is presented to the readers. The gust to the whole story will have some twist and turns that will take the reader to a reassuring end.

Thanks to Amazon for providing a kindle copy for Prime members for an honest review.