A Pool Of Crimson

Rating: Five
Review:

"A Pool of Crimson" by Suzanne M. Sabol

My Thoughts.....

"A Pool of Crimson" which was the first in The Blushing Death series was quite a attention grabber that will keep you turning the pages. If you like werewolf's, vampires, demons, ghost, magic and spirits you have come to the right place for a good paranormal read with some even some mystery and adventure. Be ready for a fast paced read that will take off with the heroine Dahlia who was a vampire hunter[with magical powers] after visiting a gallery feels the need to withdraw her stake. Now why was that and what will happen after an event happens and she finds the 'amulet?' Dahlia is trying to discover the ring of Vampires who are running rampant around the city dropping bodies. Well, you will have to pick up this urban fantasy to find out what that is about in this good read. I will say that Dahlia is one 'kick-butt' alpha hardcore female that had some unusual characteristics that most of the supernaturals were definitely afraid of.

Will Dahlia be able to find out why Ethan...the master vampire wants to raise 'Aheiman' a demon from hell? Along with all of that Dahlia seems to be intrigued about the masters second in command [vampire] and also a paramedic who was a enforcer[werewolf] which will eventually lead her into their politics and territorial wars.

The big question for Dahlia was why were these supernaturals intrigued with her? What will happen when Dahlia find out that she is called? ...well I will stop here! Be ready for many twist and turns that will come about in this well told story as we meet some real interesting characters [Dahlia, Jade, Danny, Patrick, Candace, Smarmy, Dominique,Ethan, Ebony Goddess] that were found to be well developed and portrayed. I don't want to leave out those nicknames that the heroine used that were down right funny that did bring a little humor to the read.

So, if you are looking for some vivid characters with great interactions, twist and turns, mystery, humor, danger, passion and oh yes some violence then you have come to the right place for a good dark urban fantasy read.