Intrusion

Rating: 4
Review:

"Intrusion: A Novel" by Mary McCluskey

My Thoughts...

I found "Intrusion" quite some read. What does it feel like to lose a child? The two main characters Kat and Scott really were given something that so many people have had to go through losing a child. For Kat we find her wanting to with draw from life and for Scott we find him throwing himself into his work. Now, with all of this going on in their life a childhood friend of Kat shows up but is she really a friend? With Kat not listening to her own sister Maggie about this person will she get caught up in Sarah's agenda after all that had happened to them so many years ago during their childhood?
With Kat being so caught up in her grief would this cloud her judgment making her vulnerable?
At this point in the read I was kept wondering what was this mysterious Sarah really up to. Well, I will stop here and say you must pick up this read to find out. This author really keeps the reader in suspense/thriller ride in how that part will be revealed to us however, somewhat abruptly done.

If you like a fast paced read that deals with death, depression, isolation, with suicidal thoughts, tragedy and sadness then you have one read that will keep your attention till the end.