No Loyalty In The Hood

Rating: Five
Review:

"No Loyalty in The Hood" by Ms. T. Nicole

My Thoughts...

This read will definitely keep your attention as Cashmier and Brandon give us a true ride through it all. With all of this stories drama, twist and turns the reader will be kept on the edge of their seat because there is so much going on. I found all of the characters in the read very interesting people with all having a story to be told.

What will happen when best friends turn with one wanting it all by any means necessary. The question I had was wondering whether or not Cash was a bit too loyal to his friend? Was Cash too into the 'brotherhood' that had once been shared with Blade that he could see what was happening? What will happen when Cash's daughter Cassidy becomes involved with Deuce? Not as this point this story is at dangerous point...what will happen? Oh well, to find out all the answers to these questions and more of that has gone on you will just have to pick up this authors next series to find out.

Thank you to the author for the gift of your novel for my giving my honest opinion of the read.