Highland Knight of Rapture

Rating: 5
Review:

"Highland Knight of Rapture" b Amy Jarecki

My Thoughts....

What a amazing captivating series..'Highland Knight of Rapture #4' that featured Lady Helen and Sir Eoin MacGregar in this historical 'Scottish' romantic read. In this read the reader will find a little bit of it all...from 'treachery, deceit, secrets, conflict, action, love and passion' that will also give the reader gets quite a moving plot, adventure and romance. We find from the read that Lady Helen had gotten into this marriage by her brother{Duncan] who was unbeknown to him who turned out to be 'Helen's worst nightmare.' As the stories continues we learn that Eoin had secretly loved [Lady Helen since childhood but will Eoin be able to rescue her from that horrible husband [Aleck] after he sees what situation that she lived under? What will happen as Lady Helen tries to get an annulment from the Pope? Will these two get their HEA? This is where you will have to pick up this good read to see for yourself how well this author gives the reader such a well written read. I found the hero quite a take charge person definitely a 'knight' and with the heroine being a strong person who had truly tried to keep her marriage intacted to that awful brutish husband Aleck MacIain. I liked how this author will keep your attention and have you turning the pages till the very end. Even though this was a series read this is a standalone read.

I received this book from NOR for an honest review.