Waiting For Rio

Rating: Four
Review:

"Waiting For Rio" by Marie Cole

My Thoughts...

Yes, I will agree with this title ...as it seemed like Stacy was 'Waiting For Rio' especially after what she had with her previous relationship with Chance. This was a sweet romance about how two people finally comes together in the end. I thought the story was rather predictable but still one that would keep you turning the pages to see how this relationship will go. I like how this author brings in the secondary characters that kept this read interesting and moving right along at a good pace. Be ready for a story will lots of drama in this seductive tale. One thing I felt this story lacked was communication between the two main characters. Will Stacy be able to make her goal of graduating and getting a good job in order to help take care of her mom and will Rio be able to face his past and insecurities in order to finally move on with his life after what had happened to him during his childhood? Will Stacy and Rion finally get their HEA in the end? Well, you will just have to pick up this good read to see for yourself how well this author brings it all out to the reader.