Waking Eden

Rating: Five
Review:

"Waking Eden" by Rhenna Morgan

My Thoughts....

This Eden series continues on and we get a well told story featuring Ramsay and Trinity. Hopefully you have read the other two series so that you can keep up with with is going on here in Eden. As the rebellion and prophecy is 'hanging over everyone's head that could possibly bring on a bunch of craziness that the world haven't seen before' for the Shantos family heads. "Waking Eden" is a fast paced and riveting read, twist and turns with plenty of suspense, world building and villainy in this story that will keep you turning to pages to see what will be happening next. We find from this story that Trinity Blair is secretly a spiritu having the ability to touch people and to see everything about them but what will happen when she accidentally bumps into Ramsay? Has Trinity found finally found someone who is not affected by her touch? Well, that is where this story will take off and to found out more you will have to pick up this good series to see how this author will bring it all out to the reader. I will say we are left hanging a bit at the end of this series because there are some many issues that have not been solved. What will happen next for Eryx, Lexi, Ramsay, Trinity, Galena, and those loyal to them as they work together to find out more about this prophecy? I guess we'll find out in the next series Eden #4 in 'Eden's Deliverance.'