Since I Fell For You

Since I Fell For You (New York Sullivans #2) (The Sullivans) (Volume 16) - Bella Andre

Title: Since I Fell For You
Author: Bella Andre
Publisher: Oak Press LLC.
Series: New York Sullivans #2 & The Sullivans # 16
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Since I Fell For You" by Bella Andre

My Thoughts....

This was a wonderful second in the series of the New York Sullivan's reads. I liked how this author gives the readers one interesting lovable read that featured Suzanne Sullivan and Roman Huson. Would I like to have Roman for my 'bodyguard' oh well, that's another story but for Suzanne she simply wasn't having it. What had her brother's [Alex, Harry & Drake] gone behind her back done in order to keep her safe? Will Roman be able to deal with Suzanne in her not wanting him around? What did Suzanne plan on doing to Roman that would send him running? What will happen when there is a twist in this story that will have the readers saying yummy with all that chemistry that comes about for these two [Suzanne and Roman]. Will Roman be able to keep Suzanne safe? Do you think that these two Suzanne and Roman finally get a HEA? Well, to get all of these questions answered and so much more you will have to pick up this wonderful well written series to see how this author brings it out for her readers. The characters were so very well developed with a entrancing story giving the readers one spectacular read that goes so well with all the other Sullivan reads. Be ready for some passionate romance, drama, mystery, close family and friends. Would I recommend? YES!

Thank you to the author for another continuation to a wonderful series!