Her Last Breath

Her Last Breath: A shocking psychological thriller perfect for Hitchcock fans (Detective Kerri Blasco Book 2) - Kirk J. Schneider

Title: Her Last Breath
Rating: Five
Review:

"Her Last Breath" by J. A. Schneider

My Thoughts....

Author J.A. Schneider gives her readers another psychological thriller mystery read with plenty of action to the very end. How will Mari Gill who is in the fear of her life with all of this confusion dealing with a murder and her having amnesia come out? What will happen as Mari is arrested for a murder of someone she hasn't even met leaving her paranoid and not knowing who she can trust? Will her 'estranged husband who was a prominent defense attorney be able to defend her?' But with the NYPD detective Kerry Blasco and Detective Alex Brand on the trail who we know from the Embryo series be able to get the job done in finding out who is behind this murder? Be ready for a lots of other possible suspects in all of the twist, turns and drama that will be presented that will keep you guessing right up to the very end. Would I recommend "Her Last Breath?" YES, if you are looking for a good psychological thriller mystery read.