Retribution: What Goes Around

Rating: Five
Review:

"Retribution" by NyRee Ausler

My Thoughts...

This read will definitely intriguing keeping you turning the pages to see what will happen next on this roller coaster ride in Seattle. The author gives the reader quite a well written suspenseful urban story that is laced with some many twist and turns that flowed so well in the telling of the story. Many times when you think you have it figured out how the story is going, then something else will pop up leaving you to say I didn't see that coming ...like that ending...wow what a surprise! The characters from Asaya, James, Tonya to Rey were all very complexed and flawed people in some way or another except for the mother in law and child. Be ready for a story is presented with a 'love triangle, murders and betrayals' and I found through reading this story that almost each of the main characters had a story of their own to tell. Definitely the title was very appropriate for this novel "Retribution: What Goes Around." All I can say is "expect the unexpected" because it looks like it's not over for Asaya and James because we will get more from the next series by this author in "Retribution: ....Comes Around."  Would I recommend this novel?  YES!