It Hurts Me To Love You

Rating: Five
Review:

"It Huts Me To Love You" by Ms. T. Nicole

My Viewpoints....

This story was very well written urban fiction that will keep your attention all the way to the end and then leaving you wanting more. Let's see we have Yamuel [Yam] an over protective father, Snake...Yams best friend, Paisley[Pay Pay] the daughter of Yam, Dana the supposedly best friend of Paisley and then their is DJ...who was definitely involved with Paisley and then there will be a few others that give the reader quite a captivating story with lots of drama. Let me say that these two Yam and Snake has taken over the empire as 'King of the Streets' and in doing all of this they had raised Paisley keeping the fact a secret they she was the daughter of Yam so his enemies wouldn't use her as bait. However, as this story continues the big problem to this story was this father [Yam] ever be able to let his daughter [Paisley now 23 years old] grow up, make her own mistakes and live her own life?' Well it seems like maybe this will happen for Paisley as DJ comes into the picture. But there will be a lots that has gone on in DJ's life that one thing he will not tolerate in his life is a person that lie to him. Now, what had happened earlier in his life would have caused him to be like that?

As this story continues there will be plenty of action going on that will definitely keep the reader turning pages to see what will happen next. Toward the end why was this quote so important to DJ...as it comes from Yam...during Thanksgiving visit....

"Daddy stood up and greeted Uncle Snake as he often did. "What's good, bro? ****let's eat. Let's live. We are kings, and the streets are our servants."

Why did this statement coming from Yam caused DJ to have the reaction he had? Well, to learn more, yes this is a cliffhanger where you will have to pick up the author next part 2 to find out what DJ has in his mind as he says to Paisley ..."P, I love you baby girl, and always remember that I've always been one hell of a cleanup man, and I promise you, I'm about to do the biggest cleanup of my ******* life." Will the truth of this whole story finally come out?