When The Heart Turns Cold 1 & 2

Rating: Five
Review:

"When The Heart Turns Cold 1 & 2" by Charlotte Marshall-Murray

My Thoughts.....

This was a good adult fiction read and involves romance but then that goes down hill soon due to infidelity.

Book 1 was about Nala and Kendrick Jordan having it all... good jobs and marriage but would that be enough for this couple?

Book 2... We find as Nala Jordan is getting more busy with her job of teaching, writing books and also a criminal psychologist...working non stop which also involved traveling and with all of that having less time for her husband Kendrick. Well that's when another person comes becomes involved with her husband. And that's when I will say things are about to happen now! I found I couldn't understand nor believe that husband! What is it to that saying...."What was done in the dark has come to light and this time Nala is all cried out"especially after she comes home earlier? Now, what will she find?

This is where I say you will simply have to pick this one up because this story gets even more interesting and we are left wanting to see how well this author brings it all out this story. How will "Dr. Nala Jordan, famous criminal psychologist and her handsome witty, husband Professor Jordan" make it out of this mess that it all up and front? The reader will have you wanting even more that is coming out in the next series..."When The Heart Turns Cold 3."