Mischief's Mayhem

Mischief's Mayhem: 3rd Installment in the Chloe Daniels Mysteries (Volume 3) - Deidra D. S. Green

Title:  Mischief's Mayhem

Rating: Five

Review:

"Mischief's Mayhem" by Deidra D. S. Green

My Thoughts....

Well as one can see these mysteries .... continue....with Anna Black still in prison ...however will she be able to  go to trial after what has gone on with her?  Continuing on what will we find with Grace Pembroke Wetherby[Baby Doll Killer] still doing her thing time around, however, it looks like she has been caught by none other than ?  Now, in this read we get some new characters...Major and Mayven who are causing havoc across the state lines with their killings. Who are these two and why are they on this killing spree?  Now, I don't want to leave out how hard Dr. Daniels and Detective Phillips are still trying to piece these murders all together, however, it seems like they maybe getting some more help with there cases.  All in all to know what all has gone on in this series  you will have to pick up not only "Mischief's Mayhem" but the other two installments in The Chloe Daniels Mysteries to fully understand what has gone on with each of these very captivating main characters[Anna Black, Grace Pembroke Wetherby and Major & Mayven].  So, I starting my next read of this series....FIT: The 4th installment in the Chloe Daniels Mysteries to get some more of this mystery read.