DUI: Drowning Under The Influence Of You 2

Rating: Five
Review:

"DUI:  Drowning Under The Influence Of You 2" by Charae Lewis

My Thoughts...

There was quite a bit of dramatic in this second read of DUI that will keep the reader turning the pages to see what will be happening next in this entertaining read.  When the saying karma will come...well it certainly did for several particular characters. All of the characters were quite a interesting bunch ...from Quillion, Marlene, Tyme, Jamie, Myka, Lydia, Steve, Demeko, Dina, to Gia to name a few that you keep your interest as you are kept turning the pages.  I liked how this author was able to give the reader a intriguing story that one could see as even being believable especially in all that was happening to Quillion and Marlene. All I can say is that bipolarism is a very serious illness if it's not handle correctly and definitely not to be played with.  Wow, after all is said and done all that is left to say is this was one emotional dramatic  read that can give the reader much thought long after the read.  I did enjoy that twist at the end in who had done what to whom. To really understand it all one will have to pick up this good read to see how well this author presents it all to the reader.  It was really good to see the HEA that came forth.