Fearless

Rating:  Five

Review:

"Fearless" by Amarie Avant

My Thoughts.....

This author has done it again and that is giving the readers another good read.  This story was of Zariah [educated, strong & intelligent] and Vassili [Russian MMA fighter, Alpha] that was off the chain being a well written story that will keep ones attention to see what was going on next between these two. How will these two survive from this instant attraction be able to fit into each others lifestyle? These two characters will keep you on a emotional ride due to the fact that both of these two were so very 'strong will and determined' and let's not leave out the hot chemistry that flowed heavily between them.  I will say at times I did question Zariah's reactions toward her father in regard to what all had happened to her mother and brother.  Be ready for lots of drama, humor,  mystery and oh my that romance!  Will Zariah and Vassili be able to whether the storms that seems to always be around them with some deep family issues along with some their racial backgrounds?  I was so happy to see this story ended with a HEAFN leaving the reader to know there will be 'more curveballs to come' along with some unanswered questions to be answered.  Thank you to the author for another good read!