Virtue

Virtue (Sons of Scotland Book 1) - Victoria Vane

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000211 EndHTML:000024812 StartFragment:000023117 EndFragment:000024732 StartSelection:000023252 EndSelection:000024732 SourceURL:https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2089910991 Goodreads | Arlena Dean (Broken Arrow, OK)’s review of VIRTUE

Title: Virtue
Rating: Five
Review:

"Virtue" by Victoria Vane

MY SYNOPSIS

As always this author gives her readers another well written read that will keep one thrilled and intrigued with a story that also keeps one turning the pages to see what will happen next in this Highlander Scottish Romance series. The story features two main characters...Sibylla Mac William and Alexander. It was very interesting that when these two meet you will be able to feel the connection that is their between them. We find Alexander not really knowing of his heritage, left to leave as a monk but goes as a teacher to help a Highland family that needed a Tudor. After arriving and seeing and meeting Lady Sibylla his finds that his heart is conflicted. Now, why is that? This is where I say I don't want to spoil it for you so, you will have to pick up this read to see if these two will get their HEA.

I liked how the twist and turns, fast pace and surprises that were feed into the story that really keeps the reader on the edge of there seats wondering how this story will come out in the end. Be prepared for a little bit of it all from... 'secrets, betrayals, danger, passion and love' that will take the reader into the next series of 'Sons of Scotland.'