Can't Help Falling In Love (The Sullivans # 3 Series)

Can't Help Falling in Love  - Bella Andre

Title: Can't Help Falling In Love
Author: Bella Andre
Published: B.A.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Series: The Sullivans # 3
Rating: 5
Review:

"Can't Help Falling In Love" by Bella Andre was the third in the Sullivan series featuring Gabe Sullivan and Megan Harris. This novel was a good series featuring such delightful characters that was so well developed on to draw you into a very interesting read. We find that Megan husband (David) has died and she has a daughter(Summer) to raise all by herself. Then there is a fire and where Megan loses all of her belongings, however she and her daughter are found and saved by a certain fireman named Gable Sullivan. This is where this story takes off and for Megan her life will never be the same. Will Megan and Gabe be perfect for each other even though they will be often caught fighting in their attraction for each other? With Megan not be sure this is the correct path for her and her daughter will she feels something for this guy? And, on the other hand do we find that Gabe also feels something for Megan? With Gabe being on hot and sexy fireman will they be able to get together in this fantastic story? This is where I say you must pick up "Can't Help Falling In Love" so see how this author will bring it all out to the reader. It will be a beautiful read that I can only recommend to you.