Destiny Unlimited

Destiny Unlimited - Vanessa Davis Griggs

Title:  Destiny Unlimited Author:  Vanessa Davis Griggs Publisher: Free To Soar Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean Rating: 5 Review:
"Destiny Unlimited" by Vanessa Davis Griggs...
"Fiction filled with adventure as well as powerfully subtle lessons and messages. It is like the "Wizard of Oz" in modern day linking up with success gurus to form an awesome orchestra of Og Mandino, Les Brown, Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Dennis Kimbro all being conducted by Iyanla Vanzant! Characters with such names as Countryman Full Of, Flo River, Captain Pye in the Sky, Brother Mic, etc., leave lasting impressions as do the main characters of the story: eleven-year-old Amethyst and the sage "Miss Jamahri."
What I loved about "Destiny Unlimited"....
I found "Destiny Unlimited" was an amazing  powerful read for all ages.  I found this novel   inspirational, captivating,  even humorous and encouragement all through the read,    especially in not giving up. This was a good story of a journey of Amethyst Destiny Price...learning the lessons of life...power of words, thoughts as well as the seeds of knowledge that will leave you wanting to get focused on what really matter in our daily lives.
"Destiny Unlimited" is one read that will keep you engrossed and attentive through the whole read that will inspire and  motivate you to truly make a difference in your life.