Kiss Me Like This

Kiss Me Like This: The Morrisons (New Adult Contemporary Romance) (Volume 1) - Bella Andre

Title: Kiss Me Like This
Author: Bella Andre
Publisher: B.A.
Series: The Morrison's, Book 1
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Kiss Me Like This" by Belle Andre...

"Sean Morrison, one of six siblings and the top college baseball player in the country, is reeling from a heartbreakingly painful loss. Nothing seems to matter anymore...until the night Serena Britten unexpectedly ends up in his arms.

Serena is a world-famous model who has only ever wanted to be normal, even though her mother has always pushed her to become a superstar. Though it isn't easy to try to leave everyone and everything she knows behind, Serena is determined to enroll in college. More than anything, she wants to turn her love for books into a new career that she actually loves. Only, she never expected to meet someone like Sean on campus—or to be instantly consumed by their incredible chemistry and connection.

But when the pressures of her high-profile modeling career only get bigger and more demanding, will it make living a normal life as a college student—and falling in love with the hottest guy on campus—impossible?"

What I loved from this novel..

I will say this author has done it again...what a marvelous read that I can only say not since this authors 'The Sullivan's, and now we have 'The Morrison's. This is the first series of the Morrison's novels by this author. We have Michael(Dad), Lisa (Mom), Grant, Drew, Justin, Sean (brothers), Olivia, & Madison (sisters). The first series..."Kiss Me Like was a contemporary romance that featured Sean Morrison and Serena Britten. The storyline was simply sweet, so sexy with these two people actually finding each other and those 'sweet kisses.'

Here is a little bit from an excerpt from "Kiss Me Like This"....

"Serena was tall enough that his mouth was right in front of hers when she tilted up her face to look at him. She could feel her breath coming faster, and his heartbeat picking up against her hand where it rested over his chest.

“Maybe,” Sean's gaze dropped from her eyes to her mouth, “you should kiss me.”

Serena surprised them both by not hesitating at all before softly pressing her lips against his. Heat instantly enveloped her, both from his hands tightening on her waist and the sparks that crackled from just one sweet kiss.

"Again.”

His request was deep and hungry. And it was her own hunger for him―and pure feminine instinct―that sent her hands up from his chest to twine around his neck. Her mouth had barely touched his again when his lips came crashing down onto hers."

What I loved from this read....

How this author was able to bring this all together was sheer magic as she has done in her previous novels. We find Sean was a top notched college baseball player who was truly hurting from the painful loss of his mother and Serena had been a top notched world famous model, however, she wanted more in her life...wanting to turn her life complete away from modeling and go to college possibly to become a ......? How will all of this turn out? Well, you will have to pick up the excellent read to find out because I don't want to give to much away. I loved how it was all brought out to the reader by this author and also I loved hearing from 'The Sullivans' (Smith & Valentina) again in this series. I found the characters all well developed, real, well portrayed and believable. Most all were even likeable, however, their were a few I didn't care for. However, all in all this was a very memorable, charming, sweet, and engaging romantic read that will keep your attention from the start to the finish. With that all that is left is for us to wait on this author's next series ... 'Tempt Me Like This' and it's about Drew Morrison and Ashley Emmit's story. Would I recommend "Kiss Me Like This"....YES! If you love a good romance you have come to the right place to start at this series.

Note for Sullivan fans: Serena made an appearance in Just To Be With You (Ian's story) and Smith Sullivan from Come A Little Bit Closer makes an appearance in KISS ME LIKE THIS, too!